Monday, May 30, 2005

GreenTea (Raisin Starter)

breadgreentea(RY)2

breadgreentea(RY)cut2

I am falling in love with my Raisin Yeast! I am trying to use it everyday. To me, it’s alive. If I didn’t pay attention to it, it will play stubbing. The texture of the bread will task awful! But if I use my care to make the bread with the yeast, the yeast will be very happy! The bread is delicious!!!

Yesterday, I made two kind of bread with my Raisin Yeast. But they all fall! One didn’t rise well. The other one is, tasting so bad! I don’t know how to describe that texture, just tastes awful! >_<

This one is green tea taste with apricot. Even though it doesn’t look nice, but that is the texture I want! It’s soft and puff. The lightly sweet green tea taste with a little sour of the apricot, makes me can not stop to eat it. Feel so good when the bread is success!

No comments: