Friday, January 07, 2005

Potato Bread


potato bread Posted by Hello

A very strong potato taske bread. The first time I make potato bread was totally fail. It's because I was too greedy. I put too much mash potato in the dough. The dough ended up too wet to handle, and I was too tired to keep putting more flour in to knead the dough. This time, I used two small Yukon Gold, around 350g flour, 2Tb warm water to active the yeast. I meant to make it salty, and put some herb in it. but I was too nervous about the water percentage of the dough, I forgot to put anything but the potato, flour and that 2Tb yeast water. When I noticed it, I had finished the dough kneading. So I decided to just knead in some raisin to make it a little bit sweet. This bread is very delicious. If you like potato, you will like the bread.

No comments: