Sunday, January 09, 2005

Seafood Combination


Seafood Combination Posted by Hello

I really like seafood. In Asia, our seafood are live and they are swimming before they are put in the cooking pan. But after I came to North America, I could not taste that kind of freshness any more. All the seafood are frozen and packed. My husband always tells me: don't be picky, you can choose eat or don't eat. Well, I am not that kind of picky. It's better than nothing, right?!
We use cuttlefish and shrimp today, they all just need a few minutes to cook. I use garlic and Chinese celery to fragrant the lightly oily pan. (Chinese celery has stronger flavor than American celery.) Seafood are in, salt & pepper. Of course, the cooking wine. I think seafood cook with alcohol can enhance their flavor. Lastly, 2 big teaspoon of chili sauce. (Spicy! Spicy!) Stir until all the seafood are done.

No comments: