Thursday, February 24, 2005

Chocolate Chip Morning Roll



I make this roll just because I like the round shape, they looks so cute to me~ I did not try the round shape bread before until I make the green onion bun yesterday. Eleo did not like the round shape, he said it is not easy to eat. So every time he eats my bread, he always punch it down to flat. He said it is easy to eat this way. Actually, I feel he is insulting my bread, my hard work. I put down so much care to make this bread, he did not taste them with care.... But, I can not blame on him because the first day I met him, he had already told me: I do not like bread.... Well, at lease he eats my bread now~

I make this roll in the same method as the Wheat Germ with Green Onion. I did not prepare the green onion filling. Instead, I rolled in some chocolate chip into the dough before the second rise. Before baking, cut the top, brush with some egg wash. Bake for 15 minutes in 350F.

No comments: