Saturday, February 26, 2005

Tofu with Chicken & Stir Fry Squid with Spicy Coconut Sauce





This is our yesterday dinner.

The first one is tofu with chicken. I like tofu because it is so soft and full of Soya bean flavour. Tofu is always on our dinner table. There are so many ways to cook it like braise, deep fry, or stir fry. They are all delicious. We used Chinese oyster sauce to braise the tofu yesterday.

The squid is spicy, but not enough. You can tell I have used a lot of spicy coconut sauce already. I think I will put in some chili sauce or small fresh hot chili in the dish next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi leafyu, your dinner looks so yummy. :) And you're a fantastic baker. The bread that you made looks so professional!

Queenie said...

I love the spicy squid very much. i can feel how hot it is~!

leafyu said...

Thank you Julia, I like to bake. And I am still learning~ Actually the bread you see are just some of them. There are a lot which fail and I didn't post on the blog.. :p

leafyu said...

Queenie,
I love spicy food. Anything with spicy is tasty for me.. ^oo^

Anonymous said...

I was curious before on how to cook this recipe because it was very delicious. I hope that you will share the recipe of it here. And if you have also a stir fried chicken, please share it here. Thank you.