Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sweet Potato & Coconut Filling Again



My Husband and I can not forget the sweet coconut filling flavor from last time bread I made. So I decide to make it again. The bread outside is the same as Black Sesame Bread. For the filling, I mix the mash stweet potato(steamed) with a little bit butter, brown sugar and our favor - coconut powder.
I forgot to brush the bread with egg wash before I put them into the over, so the bread does not looks shinning and tasty, but believe me, they are really Yummy!!

One of my blog friend left a message in my Chinese blog told me that my bread looks very firm, not soft.. I found out she is right. I have not made bread for a while since I was cazy about the Chinese steam stuff at that time. I just keep making Chinese steam plain bun, steam meat filling bun, sweet potato bun, steam pumkin bun and so on.. And when I was back to the bread, I found out I almost forgot how to make bread. But I will keep practising these days~

No comments: